1. Being an adult @nikkifaceful
2. To child: The good news is that when you’re a grownup, you can eat ice cream for dinner. The bad news is that it’s because you’re depressed. @LizHackett
3. I’m an adult but more like an adult cat… Like someone should probably take care of me but I can also sorta make it on my own. @Daddyissues__
Being 28-2016: I’m not ready for a relationship
28-1816: I have 13 kids
28-1000BC: I lived a good life, thrice I ate a berry and once a pear @shutupmikeginn
5. True mark of adulthood: instead of your parents scheduling your doctor’s appointments, you just avoid going to the doctor & hope u don’t die @KevinFarzad
6. Being in your 20s is like playing a video game where you skip the tutorial & you just sort of run around with no idea how anything works…. @B_Saucier
Childhood: I can be anything I want to be when I grow up!
Adulthood: Please someone just find me a job that doesn’t make me wish for death. @OhNoSheTwitnt
8. 99% of being an adult is looking for an adultier adult to do the adulting. @yaddathree
9. It’s cute how I used to think this “barely-holding-it-together” feeling was temporary. @AnnaKendrick47
10. Adulthood is eating the bruised part of the banana because you spent money and this is your goddamn banana. @jamespianka
KID: *falls out of tree* I’m fine
ADULT: *sleeps on neck a little strangely* I have to turn my whole body to look at you for the next week @batkaren
12. The older I get, the earlier it gets late. @CelebrityChez
21 yrs – woo!
22 yrs – woo!
23 yrs – woo!
24 yrs – woo!
25 yrs – woo!
26 yrs – wait
27 yrs – oh god
28 yrs – please make it stop @soccrchik17
14. Rmbr when u thought ppl in their 20s were adults..now we’re all in our 20s just kinda fumbling around bumping into things looking for food @tinatbh
15. this image describes how I feel about sliding into adulthood @txmmiemc
16. When parents say to kids “go to ur room & think about what you’ve done” it’s really good practice for what you’ll do every night as an adult @tastefactory
17. Not sure if I should be using anti-acne or anti-aging products. @emilyemshoff
I never saw it as a transition from “childhood” to “adulthood”.
It was more “don’t owe money” to “owe money”. @NickMotown
19. I’m at that awkward age where half of my friends are getting married and having babies and the other half are too drunk to find their phones @ColIegeStudent
Age 15: someday I’m going to own a Ferrari
Age 20: maybe I’ll get a BMW someday
Age 25: I hope someone in a Mercedes hits me in a crosswalk @shutupmikeginn