1. For Halloween, just tape a picture of your twitter avi to your forehead and tell everyone you’re going as the worst version of yourself. @behindyourback
2. It’ll soon be Halloween so time to prepare some yummy treats for the neighbourhood kids. Try dipping Brussels sprouts in chocolate for them. @MarkGSparrow
3. The Halloween knock-off costume names are so good @shutupmikeginn
4. ladies: the day after Halloween, don’t forget to buy all the discounted blood capsules to keep in your mouth when men tell you to smile @sammynickalls
5. Go to Halloween party wearing a big mirror & when people ask what you are say “A giant fuckin nerd” then just stand there & let it sink in @pleatedjeans
6. 2 halloweens ago I was brutally owned by a small child when I answered my door in normal clothes and she said “nice lumberjack costume.” @ceejoyner
7. Tbt to Halloween when I dressed as the babadook but my friend’s house had more of a grown ups drinking wine vibe @katiedippold
This year for Halloween I’m going to be sleeping beauty.
You can find me asleep, at home. @missouri_belle
9. when u watching everyone make super lit Halloween plans and it’s your fave holiday but u still don’t got plans @FreddyAmazin
10. if you ever feel bad about yourself, just remember this one time in my english class, we were writing horror stories and one of the girls wrote “it was friday the 13th, the night before halloween” for her opening sentence goddammitfenton
Me: Can’t wait to dress up like a witch and frighten children.
Coworker: Yeah Halloween is great.
Me: What the fuck is Halloween? @OhNoSheTwitnt
12. me and my friends on halloween nugqets
13. When you’re at a Halloween party with people you don’t know and your friends disappear. asian
14. this is my halloween costume. @markhoppus
“What do you do for fun?”
“I like to go on Amazon and zoom in on Halloween costumes” @thisjenlewis
16. Instead of yelling BOO this Halloween, yell something even scarier, like COMMITMENT or STUDENT LOANS cœur
why would you want to be an offensive stereotype for Halloween
when u can be