1. You Brits thought you could make the most embarrassing political decision of the year. Boy, did we show you. @glcarlstrom
2. Watching in the UK it feels just like Brexit night all over again except with nuclear codes instead of Marmite price rises @BenHatch
BRITAIN: Brexit is the stupidest, most self-destructive act a country could undertake.
USA: Hold my beer. @bpedaci
4. Typical America. We do Brexit and they have to go bigger. @RobbieKnox
5. is this what Brexit felt like @Uptomyknees
BRITAIN: “Hey, America, watch this!”
*BRITAIN SETS ITSELF ON FIRE*
USA: “Cool. Can I borrow your lighter?” @greg_jenner
7. Brexit 2: Brexit Harder @RonanFarrow
8. We Brexited. @zachbraff
Remember when UK was Googling “what is brexit” AFTER voting for it?
America tomorrow: @ronaldrios
10. Post Brexit, no one thought it’d be possible to out-stupid Britain. But you know America. Never one to back down from a challenge! @MissaMHx
Remember after Brexit when people said “I voted for leave because I never thought it would actually happen”
DID YOU LEARN NOTHING AMERICA @rachelmaerita
US: Seriously dude, don’t vote for Brexit
UK: Opps, my bad. Don’t vote for Trump though alright?
US: Say no more. @GiggukAZ
13. Can all of us in blue states brexit ourself from America till 4 years has passed? @DILLONFRANCIS
14. It’s LITERALLY Brexit 2.0, the older generation ruining a country for the youth. @TPG_Tatl
[David Bowie & Prince die]
[Brexit passes, Vine is shut down]
The World: “please… let us rest…”
2016: “…just one more thing” @rohmontgomery
16. You just knew Nigel Farage would be Britain’s most valuable foreign policy asset by the end of 2016, didn’t you? @aljwhite
Dear United Kingdom,
We are sorry for making fun of you for Brexit.
Sincerely, America. @FailGOP
18. The problem with the American remake of Brexit Night is that they always have to up the stakes and make the characters more broad. @mikeBithell