A stay-at-home mother has posted a picture of the ‘impossible to open’ cupboard and she needs your tips to open it without destroying these precious porcelain plates.What would you do in this situation? Here are top 20 responses from Internet
1. It is a matter of economic, if the plates are cheap open the door. If the plates are irreplaceable smash the glass on the right. Kkman Wen
3. Tilt the cupboard backwards, then open. Liu Jianwei
4. Build an identical house next to your existing house with only one difference, the plates would be on the shelf. Then delete the old house. Mark Rugman
8. Sell it to the museum and name it the “Frozen in Time” series. Wang Penggui
9. Tape the cupboard with scallop tape, then leave it for your grandchildren to deal with; or save it as a future dowry for your daughter. Chen Jiangjiang
13. Open a bottle of wine > Have a drink > Wait for a husband to come home. Start a random argument out of nothing > Go to the kitchen . open the door and let it smash > blame it on the husband – he’ll apologize and buy a whole new set of plates.
16. Put the cupboard down horizontally, the plate should fall back. The other way is to open it ever so slightly, then use a metal coat hanger to secure the plate at the bottom, at the same time keep sliding the door until the gap is large enough for your hand to fit in, then you can push up the plates with your hands.
19. Get a big plastic bowl,stuff it with towels.. Have someone hold the bowl very close to the door, open gently and let it all the plates drop in there.. Even if any breaks, it will save you the stress of cleaning up.