1. becoming an adult is a lot like when u are trying to get one ice cube from the cup into ur mouth and like 500 fall on ur face burgrs
age 16: wow 20-somethings are so wise & old & have their lives together
age 23: if I get hit by a car will I have to pay my student loans @jarry
ME: im an adult and i deserve to be treated as one
ALSO ME: wakig up early… is good for u??? @jonnysun
4. adult life might be full of pain and suffering but at least we dont have to do PE anymore ironicallyxspiders
5. When parents say to kids “go to ur room & think about what you’ve done” it’s really good practice for what you’ll do every night as an adult @tastefactory
How to adult:
At work? Want to go home.
At home? Want to do something.
Doing something? Want to be in bed.
In bed? Don’t sleep. @Tmoney68
[as a kid]
Don’t tell me what to do, I can make my own choices
[as an adult]
I don’t know anything and I take life advice from memes @InternetHippo
age 10: the floor is lava!!! hahahahahha
age 25: the stable adult relationship is lava!!!! hahAhaha @ch000ch
9. being an adult sucks cause when people ask you to hang out you cant be like “my mom said no” you just have to change your name and move away sobersexting
10. you know you’re becoming an ADULT when you get excited for new sponges!! lol. and you’re really sad a lot @dubstep4dads
11. I’m an adult, and I can eat whatever I want whenever I want, and I wish someone would take this power from me. @primawesome
12. The worst thing about being an adult & not a kid is that no one stands behind you when you’re being an asshole mouthing “she’s just hungry.” @behindyourback
Injuries as a kid:
fouled on a layup
fell off trampoline
pulled muscle running
Injuries as an adult:
sat too long
“Mom, I’m an adult. There’s nothing left for you to show me.”
(*folds a fitted sheet*)
“TEACH ME YOUR SORCERY, LINEN WIZARD” @batkaren
14 years old: I’m young but I know what I want. This isn’t that hard, I’m all grown up already and have everything figured out.
17 years old: Well, this is a little harder than I thought. School is almost ending. What am I going to do with my life?
21 years old: What the fuck is going on? Where are my socks?
25 years old: *looks at bank statement* That’s fine…humans can survive like seven days without food. assbutts-and-destiel
16. You guys ever hear an awesome old song and you’re like OMG I USED TO LOVE THIS SONG wow time flies I’m so much older now and death awaits @ElizaBayne