Amazon has a section featuring products that people put on their wish lists and registries most often. Here are some of the coolest and most useful products from that section this week:
1. Cotton bralettes that will make you feel like a celebrity in one of the many Calvin Klein advertisements.
Promising review: I got this to wear around the house and on the weekends — it’s perfect! I didn’t expect it to be so soft and stretchy. It’s definitely not a sports bra, but is perfect for what I was looking for. -Coyote
Price: Starting at $13.04
2. Pokémon face washes for when becoming a Pokémon master is just not your destiny.
Promising review: This is an amazing face wash! And it has a Bulbasaur on it, so it’s a win-win; I haven’t had a single whitehead on my face since I’ve started using this. - Nic Moore
3. Wool socks that will make you want to replace your entire mess of a sock drawer.
Promising review: After six months and many wash and dry cycles, these socks look just as good as they did when I first got them. There are no holes, they fit great — and now I want to replace my entire sock drawer with them. -Ruben Miranda
Price: $26.90 for four pairs.
4. An oval ring that doesn’t claim to have any magical powers, but it probably does.
Promising review: The amber on the ring is a gorgeous olive, and the flecks within the amber give it an almost faceted appearance. It’s absolutely beautiful and so much nicer than I even expected! The quality is exceptional. I would not hesitate for one second to purchase more rings from this seller for myself or as gifts. Happy birthday to me! -TickTockAlice
5. Hey Arnold: The Complete Series for all the football heads out there who think this is the greatest show of all time.
Promising review: This is a good show for all ages, full of believable, imperfect characters with real problems who always wind up doing the ‘right,’ moral thing. I even appreciate some of the humor I missed and disliked as a child. -Minerva
6. A science kit that lets you make your own bubble gum for a good, clean feeling. *flashes white, toothy smile*
7. A crêpe maker that’ll make you say, “holy crêpe I need this.”
Promising review: Included with the nice griddle is a batter spreader, spatula and manual, so you have everything you need to get started. The griddle is truly non-stick, so cleanup is a breeze, and the bottom of the griddle has rubber feet, so it does not slide on the counter. The options for this griddle/crepe maker are endless. I’m going to use it for grilled cheese (my grandkids favorite) and I’ll be able to make four at once. This has exceeded my expectations. -Annie K
8. Sheer stockings that may “meow” on occasion, but don’t be alarmed. There’s nothing weird about that.
9. A swing dress that’ll make you want to twirl around in circles all day, every day.
10. Hershey’s Cookies ‘n’ Cream chocolate bars in XL because they’re a gift to mankind.
11. A book on Egyptology that is suitable for both children and adults. Also a perfect gift for your mummy.
Promising review: My son had rented this book from the library so many times, so I searched for it and found it at a good price on Amazon. He received it for Christmas and was over the moon with joy — he reads it almost daily and took it to school to show his teacher. It has many things to open inside the book; A mummy tomb, letters, post cards, jewels, even a piece of cloth used for wrapping mummies. This book is fascinating and we both really love it. -tjmil
12. Moldable glue that will help you fix frayed phone chargers, broken toys, the economy, etc.*
Promising review: Here’s all you need to know: This stuff bonded to a surface that even Gorilla Glue wouldn’t stick to. Another huge plus: being able to handle it and mold it into any shape (just like modeling clay) without it sticking much to my fingers and/or creating a big mess. Sugru has earned a permanent spot among the go-to fix-it materials I keep on hand. - Alph
13. Egg cups that will give you sumoch to talk about at breakfast.
Promising review: My daughter wanted to start having soft-boiled eggs, so we found these hilarious little guys. They do what they’re supposed to do, and are super fun at breakfast. - Awesage
Price: $12 for a set of two.
14. Regal velvet armchairs that look like those expensive pieces of furniture you’d see in a wealthy friends apartment.
Promising review: This chair is one of the best things I have ever purchased — low price, shipped quickly, extremely comfortable, and a beautiful color. All I had to do for assembly was pop the legs on. This is exactly what I wanted in an armchair. Katie
15. Hanging containers that will make it look like you hired an interior decorator for your living space.
Promising review: These are wonderful wall hangers that really brought my room to the next level. Lovely product at a fair price — I’ve already purchased four more of the smaller planters! -Viktoriya Saranchuk
Price: $22.97 for a set of two.
16. Twilight on DVD so that we can settle this debate once and for all. Team Edward or Jacob?
17. Lip stains that may get confiscated at concerts, amusement parks, etc., so tread carefully.
Promising review: Excellent quality! I’m really happy with these lip stains — there’s minimal smudging, and the colors have great pigmentation. They also stay on for a while and aren’t sticky at all! Amazon Customer
18. Edible gold stars that will transform your cake into the culinary masterpiece below.
19. A picture book about the Notorious RBG that should be required reading.
Promising review: This book is fantastic! I purchased it for my daughter and ended up also purchasing one for my niece. RBG is a formidable figure to look up to for young girls, and this book captures her life and accomplishments in a way that is easy to understand for children. -Kimberly Beare