1. Double decker chip butties.
2. Eating potatos which have faces.
3. Chip butties.
5. Covering fish and chips in curry sauce.
6. Eating a traditional curry and rice with chips on the side.
7. Literally everything.
9. Behold the Holy Trinity: lasagne, chips, and garlic bread.
10. Iced buns, which are basically hot dog buns covered in white icing.
11. Fried bread being an essential component of a fry up.
13. Dipping “soldiers” in egg yolk.
14. Eating very thin pancakes which are crispy round the edges and flabby in the middle, with just sugar and lemon.
15. Let’s not forget the glory which is the crisp sandwich.
16. Dunking a Rich Tea until it is soggy but doesn’t collapse.
17. Eating a meal out of a yorkshire pudding.
18. We’re on the subject “clotted cream” has to be one of the grossest-sounding foods of all time.
19. Spaghetti, in hoop form, served on toast.