1. You always keep your craziness camouflaged during the early stages of your relationship.
when you're on the first date and he says "it's nice to finally meet a girl who's not crazy" pic.twitter.com/eXbxkcygsA— tina (@tinatbh) June 29, 2015
2. You almost have a heart attack when he likes a photo of a girl that is not you.
3. Because it feels like this
4. You try to keep your shit together when someone else texts him
5. But you always give him the benefit of the doubt.
6. You’ve mastered the novel-length text.
“Boy: "is something wrong?"— Laughing (@OMGtrolls) June 26, 2016
Girl: "I just think it's funny how… pic.twitter.com/E7NjgPVyL1
7. And you’ve almost mastered figuring out his passcode lock.
8. You throw a fit when he falls asleep before you because you’re not tired yet.
9. And you hold a day-long grudge after having a dream of him cheating on you, even though it was only a dream.
When you have a weird dream about someone and you wake up feeling completely different about them pic.twitter.com/CatbIU0xw7— Theo (@TheodeJager) July 7, 2015
10. When your guy tells you he’s at home, you sometimes drive by his house to double-check that he knows where his home is.
11. And you check his location on Find My Friends just as often as you check your Facebook feed.
I'm scared of ppl looking at my phone screen because I'm afraid they'll see that I'm checking my boyfriend's location on Find My Friends— gauri (@gaurbage) January 4, 2017
12. Your favorite line is “do whatever you want,” but you clearly don’t mean it.
The face we making reading some of these memes…..pic.twitter.com/r8rsiANfDz— Kamiah Adams (@KamiahAdams) February 7, 2017
13. And your most frequently sent text message is “With who?”
14. Your boyfriend already knows he’s getting a quiz on everything you said after you two have a long talk.
New Line Cinema
15. But he’s not about to get a quiz on why he fucked up, because he should already know.
when ur waiting for him to apologize but he dont know he did something wrong bc u didnt tell him bc he should know pic.twitter.com/hH92vWnuFD— /Latosha Canonica\ (@LatoshaCanonica) February 23, 2017
16. You add all his friends on Facebook without having met them because his friends are your friends.
Is it not socially acceptable to add your boyfriends friends on Facebook?— Emily (@EmilyWestphal15) November 28, 2016
17. And you’ve already made a list of baby names that sound good with his last name.
18. When he randomly texts you “I love you” your first thought is that he did something wrong.
19. And you take the typing bubbles in text messages a little too seriously.
20. His Twitter favorites are your go-to for finding out everything you need to know.
I always go through my friends boyfriends favorites like "Girl why'd he favorite that hoes tweet"— K (@Kheimstadtt) January 30, 2017
LMAO i need to mind my own business
21. Close proximity is a thing, and you’re not here for it.
22. You’re a pro at crying on cue.
when y'all arguing and he start making valid points, so u gotta resort to plan B, tears pic.twitter.com/cIprIx2vJw— Bitch Problems (@bitchprblmz) November 18, 2015
23. But at the end of the day, you remind him that you’re not crazy – you’re passionate.
24. And that’s why he’s here to stay.