Dylan Thomas Sprouse and Cole Mitchell Sprouse are American actors. They are twins and are referred to as the Sprouse brothers or Sprouse Bros.
1. When he shared this image.
Photographer captured a photo after they told me I was beautiful. pic.twitter.com/lUQ54HKpSJ— Cole M. Sprouse (@colesprouse) January 27, 2017
2. When he revealed his true purpose.
I'm just out here trying to make sure Dylan and I never lose our joint Wikipedia page.— Cole M. Sprouse (@colesprouse) March 1, 2017
3. When he tweeted the most accurate depiction of a classic “nice guy”
"Where's my hug?" he whimpered, further cementing his position on her no hug list.— Cole M. Sprouse (@colesprouse) January 25, 2017
4. When he finally revealed his truth
The M in my name stands for Mcdonalds, please stop asking— Cole M. Sprouse (@colesprouse) July 2, 2016
5. When he tweeted a lovely birthday message to his twin.
I'd like to say happy birthday to my partner in crime, my teammate, the person who's always got my back, my twin @BarackObama— Cole M. Sprouse (@colesprouse) August 4, 2016
6. When he scalped his twin brother Dylan
7. When he tweeted this origin story for Riverdale
8. When he said what we were all thinking
"Your ability to take your problems to the internet first is very admirable"- not a single goddamn person ever.— Cole M. Sprouse (@colesprouse) February 9, 2017
9. When he gave some legit dating advice
If there aren't 36 Ys when he sends you 'hey,' face the music, he's not interested. #heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy— Cole M. Sprouse (@colesprouse) January 10, 2017
10. When he knew what he truly wanted
2 scoops please, waffle cup, and the smallest goddamn spoon you have. I'm gunna make this orgasm last all night.— Cole M. Sprouse (@colesprouse) February 8, 2017
11. When he dragged himself
12. As well as life pointers
Show those haters how it's done by hating yourself most.— Cole M. Sprouse (@colesprouse) December 9, 2016
13. …and worthy tweeting tips
You're losing followers because you're not relatable enough. Try mentioning that you eat pizza. If that doesn't work, play the ukulele.— Cole M. Sprouse (@colesprouse) January 19, 2017
14. Time and time again.
15. Though Dylan sometimes had the last word
16. When he found out about his own death
Dead on the inside counts too pic.twitter.com/BRhqEnFwen— Cole M. Sprouse (@colesprouse) March 8, 2016