1. Dove Cameron shared her hummus obsession.
but do i really love anything more than hummus— Dove Cameron (@DoveCameron) March 16, 2017
2. Anna Kendrick had a rubber cement accident.
Any tips for getting rubber cement out of your hair? Also, making movies is…… never boring.— Anna Kendrick (@AnnaKendrick47) March 17, 2017
But honestly, any tips?
(PLEASE help me)
3. Liam Payne did some modeling slash shadowboxing.
4. Mae Whitman celebrated her TV mom’s birthday.
5. Lin-Manuel Miranda finally finished Gilmore Girls Season 1.
6. Usher enjoyed some quality family time.
Nothing like family time.— Usher Raymond IV (@Usher) March 17, 2017
7. Cole Sprouse was confused for his twin—again.
8. Gina Rodriguez fangirled over Selena Gomez.
9. The Bellas went swimming on set for Pitch Perfect 3.
10. Kelly Clarkson shared a glamour shot TBT.
11. Sabrina Carpenter did a magical cover of Lorde’s new track.
12. Miles Teller thought about reliving his youth.
Resisting the urge to buy the Duncan yo-yo I couldn't afford in middle school.— Miles Teller (@Miles_Teller) March 16, 2017
13. Irishman Niall Horan wished us all a happy St. Paddy’s day.
Happy paddys days to all the lovely Irish people all over the world and anyone else who wants to join us .— Niall Horan (@NiallOfficial) March 17, 2017
14. Viola Davis passed along some wisdom.
15. Zara Larsson wrote a song with Ed Sheeran.
16. Dylan Sprouse made this very great point.
I will have full, hour long conversations with my dog but refuse to read even a page of a user manual— Dylan Sprouse (@dylansprouse) March 16, 2017
17. And Chrissy Teigen invited some animals over for a dinner party.
I am having a petting zoo slash crab boil dinner party today and no one is really questioning it. I love my pals— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) March 13, 2017