1. When Brendon Urie just couldn’t with President Trump.
. @realDonaldTrump What in the actual fuck is wrong with you and your "team" of "experts"? Asking for a friend…— Brendon Urie (@brendonurie) January 28, 2017
2. When Cher wore it first.
Jus say’n, pic.twitter.com/YnRmNvKyvo— Cher (@cher) March 9, 2017
3. When Lorde celebrated her new song in style.
this pic of me eating breakfast in bed with chill carefree abandon really highlights how i'm feeling after yesterday pic.twitter.com/JdZFQATTXy— Lorde (@lorde) March 3, 2017
4. When Cole Sprouse combined Riverdale and The Suite Life.
5. And when his twin brother Dylan burned him with this reply.
.@colesprouse I don't remember actually. I was too busy carrying the show on my back— Dylan Sprouse (@dylansprouse) March 10, 2017
6. When Kelly Clarkson shared this flashback.
7. When Camila Cabello proved even celebs struggle with prices.
For a bottle of coconut water to cost 5 dollars it better give me wings and solve all my emotional problems— Camila Cabello (@camilacabello97) February 2, 2017
8. And when Camila Mendes really wanted to stop being confused for a fan account.
just a Camila Mendes standing in front of the Twitterverse asking it to stop thinking she's a fan account for Camila Cabello & Shawn Mendes— Camila Mendes (@CamilaMendes) March 1, 2017
9. When Mindy Kaling was sprung.
The humiliations never stop. pic.twitter.com/zF6WEU3dvp— Mindy Kaling (@mindykaling) January 19, 2017
10. When J.K. Rowling delivered the biggest of zingers.
Well, the fumes from the DVDs might be toxic and I've still got your money, so by all means borrow my lighter. pic.twitter.com/kVoi8VGEoK— J.K. Rowling (@jk_rowling) January 31, 2017
11. And when Chrissy Teigen remained iconic, as always, with her Twitter replies.
@realDonaldTrump what time should we call your Uber?— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) February 4, 2017
12. When Sarah Hyland had the perfect response to a troll.
13. When Ellen proudly joined in on Beyoncé’s announcement.
Me too! pic.twitter.com/4ERcCd8NSn— Ellen DeGeneres (@TheEllenShow) February 1, 2017
14. And when Gina Rodriguez found herself pregnant too.
I was about 2 feet from Beyoncé when she won for Lemonade. Yup. That happened. I said goddess. She said thank you. And now I'm preg w twins.— Gina Rodriguez (@HereIsGina) February 13, 2017
15. When Leslie Jones shared her motivation
People keep asking me what's motivating me to work out. It's purely selfish. I want to be fine as hell. One more time before I get real old— Leslie Jones (@Lesdoggg) March 15, 2017
16. When Ryan Reynolds’ dark humour never failed to make people laugh.
Airplane toilets are aggressive. It wasn't until I got back to my seat that I noticed my pants and testicles were missing.— Ryan Reynolds (@VancityReynolds) February 23, 2017
17. When Christina Applegate became super-relatable.
Is there an emoji for crying in the fetal position whilst eating pizza? Asking for a friend— christina applegate (@1capplegate) February 9, 2017
18. When Anna Kendrick nailed the most important three words in the English language.
Comes with fries #3wordsbetterthanIloveyou— Anna Kendrick (@AnnaKendrick47) January 18, 2017