1. When they created this Inception-like page.
List of lists of lists
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
2. When the vandalism was subtle.
since the election I've been gradually editing Mike Pence's wikipedia photo pic.twitter.com/0LrIsflfdb— tony (@sadvil) November 21, 2016
3. When archeology peaked.
stop excavating— Matt Hollow (@mattholw) February 14, 2017
there is nothing left to be dug up. pic.twitter.com/Im1vvYnHNv
4. When the entry for run-on sentences was itself a run-on sentence.
5. When Guy Standing was in fact sitting.
6. When science was explained.
7. When an image caption was improved upon.
Who would have believed that the perfect Wikipedia photo caption could have been improved upon? pic.twitter.com/pLedKWbs1o— Alan Ferrier (@alanferrier) December 13, 2016
8. When this notice was needed.
9. When it inspired life goals.
I will know I've made it when my wikipedia is formatted like this pic.twitter.com/xFuFt2M3Jt— american eidolon (@minkahunter) February 9, 2016
10. When the instructions were unclear.
does… does wikipedia want me to fuck the pope pic.twitter.com/yqDAAMOGLw— PAY ME, BUZZFEED (@AliceAvizandum) February 12, 2016
11. When someone questioned Ray Romano.
Got banned from Wikipedia for making all the verbs on the Ray Romano page hypothetical :( pic.twitter.com/MzwufmB8p6— Mike Rosenthal (@VectorBelly) January 5, 2016
12. When someone uploaded this accurate image of a stealth blackhawk.
Ha ha, Wikipedia. Very clever.
13. When sideburns were debated.
I love wikipedia pic.twitter.com/1zxknQPX1N— tom (@tombomp) June 11, 2016
14. When it was there for us in our times of need.
Whenever I'm having a bad day, I read the wikipedia article for the high five. pic.twitter.com/RonWOFPSlY— Dana Schwartz (@DanaSchwartzzz) May 16, 2015
15. When someone listed Paul Ryan as an invertebrate.
For a brief period this week, Paul Ryan was listed under "invertebrates" on Wikipedia before it was taken down. pic.twitter.com/EfwRdqqx9x— Brian Klaas (@brianklaas) January 28, 2017
16. When someone vandalised the vuvuzela page.
17. When someone edited the intro of the Batman page.
18. When history was shown.
Whoa, wild stuff wikipedia pic.twitter.com/VXTecsm2VA— ᴊᴀᴍᴇs ғᴏʟᴛᴀ (@JamesFolta) August 4, 2016