Married at First Sight is an American reality television series based on a Danish series of the same name titled Gift Ved Første Blik. Four couples are matched up by four experts and meet for the first time at an altar.
1. This reason why we all watch the show.
I said it at the start and I'll say it again… #9Married making single people everywhere feel better about themselves— J E S S I C A (@Quisticles) March 19, 2017
2. This accurate representation of Lauren dodging a bullet.
3. As well as this IRL footage of Scarlett’s secret-keeping skills.
4. This screenshot of the moment Debbie realised she wasn’t marrying a Polynesian man.
5. This reminder than Jonathan gushed about Trump at a dinner party.
Just when I think I can't dislike Jonathan more, turns out he's a Trump supporter #9Married— Rust1 (@RustKnowsBest) February 8, 2017
6. This glimpse at Nick whenever Sharon goes on about his “naughty” past antics.
7. This portrayal of Jesse fighting his way through all those doors.
8. This fond depiction of where Deb probably is right now.
9. And her new reality adventure.
Rumours today Debbie a confirmed starter for next seasons Maori's at First Sight #9Married— Glenn Ingram (@Richardsgere17) February 6, 2017
10. This explanation as to why Nadia probably doesn’t want to move for Anthony.
I wouldn't move from the couch for Anthony #9married— Abstalavista (@abstalavista) March 12, 2017
11. And this clear set of instructions for Nadia.
Nadia, place life jacket over ur head, inflate the jacket & jump well clear of Anthony. Use the light & whistle 2 attract attntion #9married— The Born Sportsman (@bornsportsman) March 7, 2017
12. This candid picture of the experts at work.
13. And this IRL footage of the experts watching every dinner party unfold.
14. This GIF of basically everyone in Australia watching Andrew and Anthony.
15. This very, very good point.
16. This Oscar-worthy performance.
#9married. And the Oscar goes to Jonesy for his wonderful portrail of the classic "victim". Good job of making yourself look like an ass.— PorkyBeanz (@porkybeanz) March 7, 2017
17. This look at expert John Aiken livening things up on what should have been a drama-free night.
Everyone: There's been no drama— Gabrielle Tozer (@gabrielletozer) March 19, 2017
John Aiken cartwheels in before landing in a split and waving spirit fingers: DRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMA#9married
18. This ideal dinner party scenario.
Can we just have a nice dinner with Alene, Simon, Susan & Sean?— Nez (@fraggle73) March 7, 2017
Nadia could come too if she ditches Anthony#9Married
19. This truth.
20. And this.
21. Basically this perfect summary of the goddamn series.
Lauren left Andrew, who hooks up with Cheryl, who left Jonathan, who hooks up with Scarlett, who left Michael, who marries himself#9Married— Amelia Turner (@Ameliaturner) February 8, 2017
22. This sneak peek at the contents of Jesse’s letter to Michelle.