1. This passive-aggressive bird, who will totally say “nothing, I’m fine” if you ask what’s wrong.
When i'm in a bad mood and bored pic.twitter.com/ztxhfjZFct— Zar Famai (@ZarFamai) August 9, 2017
2. This nosy neighbor, who probably complains to the landlord about how loud you are when you weren’t even home.
I couldn't figure out why he was looking up and then pic.twitter.com/uoB263dTyA— hylian voe (@dopaminexdreams) May 9, 2017
3. This cat, who will definitely post on Facebook about how they “almost died.”
My friend's cat is out here trying to collect some insurance money. pic.twitter.com/rFzaXLiXgi— Mr. Drinks On Me (@Mr_DrinksOnMe) August 9, 2017
4. This monkey, who is completely obsessed with his Instagram account.
5. This kitty, who just LOVES to complain about her problems, but does absolutely nothing to solve them.
she's been screaming at these water droplets for 3 fucking minutes get out of the shower you tiny moron pic.twitter.com/rEw8V6SLCw— corgi queen (@baz00per) January 11, 2017
6. This dog, who always has to play the hero.
My favourite subset of internet video is dogs that think their owners are drowning and this one is gold pic.twitter.com/Yiv2MMZHFt— Alan White (@aljwhite) August 6, 2017
7. This feline, who can’t see anything rustic without trying to claim it for his own ~aesthetic~.
all hail the wheat king pic.twitter.com/z9T3927fhR—(@catsu) July 24, 2017
8. This cat, who doesn’t give a shit if you’ve been worried sick.
9. This doggo, who thinks anything and everything is for him.
My sister was so happy to eat her burger and then….— Sydney (@SydneyEngle) May 7, 2017
Make this go viral pic.twitter.com/ZH2BHrdB5i
10. This cow, who knows she’s not allowed on the couch but just breaks the rules anyway.
My cow thinks he's a dog… We left the door open for 5 minutes pic.twitter.com/Wj1OHygrAH— Shaylee (@shaysaprocky) October 28, 2015
11. This pupper, who can’t just enjoy the pumpkin patch, nooooo, it has to turn into a whole thing.
I'M AT THIS PUMPKIN PATCH IN CULVER CITY AND THIS GUY IS TRULY HAVING A FULL ON PHOTOSHOOT WITH HIS DOG pic.twitter.com/JNXABZ7HaV— Victoria Aycock (@victoriaaycock) October 16, 2016
12. This cat, who you just know hangs around this wall all day, hoping people will recognize him.
His arrival was foretold in the ancient murals! pic.twitter.com/Vfb1ptTAQg— Rashed I (@Rattlehead81) February 29, 2016
13. This clowder of cats who, give me a break, completely know how fucking creepy they’re acting.
"Go back to bed. This doesn't concern you." pic.twitter.com/53L15p5iXU— Richard Kadrey (@Richard_Kadrey) July 13, 2017
14. This kitten, who ignores your calls when you two have plans, and then later on is like, “Oh, sorry, I fell asleep.”
We just spent a hour looking for her. pic.twitter.com/x00nQNP4nS— Britney Diane (@britneydiane) April 29, 2017
15. This attention-seeker, who just assumes all the spotlights are to help highlight their importance.
it has been summoned pic.twitter.com/lzhRnZcrYu— Featured Creature (@ftcreature) March 7, 2016
16. These cats, who can’t over their thirst for revenge.
My cats keep pushing each other in my trash can pic.twitter.com/tmqFEubZCj— Shelby (@ifeellikecelery) November 21, 2015
17. And these cats, who would rather feud and squabble than develop a healthy relationship with each other.
our cats had a fight and my parents are trying to make them resolve it lol pic.twitter.com/O7IHihmPo1— allie oetken (@allieoets) June 26, 2016
18. This cat, who definitely thinks you’re intimidated by the size of his hat and just stares you down when you’re both in line at the gas station.
why does this cat look like he's about to ask me about the holes in my jeans and then make a sexist joke pic.twitter.com/66XabFe0t6— gary from teen mom (@garyfromteenmom) August 9, 2017
19. And finally, this cow with no sense of personal boundaries, like goddamn relax and take a step back, Sharon.
A series of unfortunate events pic.twitter.com/cJhmJ4ku3f— TayTay (@TaylorWerling) July 25, 2017