1. This kid, who knows their mom’s not a morning person
My 8 yr old just said to me: “You must not have had your coffee yet..”
2. This kid, who knows their parents’ favorite hobbies
3. This kid, who knows their mom likes to shop a little
*Throwing a football with Hunter*
Me: “my life just flashed before my eyes”
Hunter: “was there a lot of shoes?”
4. And this kid, who knows that something is totally missing here
Showed Zevan my “Most Used Words on Facebook” cloud & he sincerely asked, “Where’s the ‘f’ word?”
5. This kid, who knows that the way to their mom’s heart is through her tummy
6. This kid, who knows their parent’s limitations
Alex told me tonight .. Mom you know when it’s cold outside you don’t function.
7. This kid, who knows their mom likes to chat
“Mom, you don’t have to come to games. I know you were bored” “What makes you say that” “You were silent”
8. And this kid, who sees all and knows all
9. This kid, who knew exactly what kind of glass their mom would want as a present
10. This kid, who knows how to be their parent’s best diet coach
Kid: I love you with a cherry on top. Me: I love you with whipped cream on top. Kid: I love you with a salad on top.
11. This kid, who knows what happened last time
12. This kid, who knows when Dad’s gotta go
Me: *stands up and stretches “oh man, I think I’ve got that feeling!”
My son: like you have to poop???
13. This kid, who knows when their parent, I mean “The Tooth Fairy,” needs a little reminder
14. This kid, who knows exactly what their Dad’s heaven would look like
Hey Dad, wouldn’t your dream to have all the free beer you can drink?
15. And this kid, who knows that their parent is so 2017
“Let me guess, you’re gonna tweet that”.