1. When you’re trying to spend some quality time with your kids.
2. When you’re trying to keep your kid out of trouble.
3. When your toys are better than your kid’s.
4. When you’re trying to keep your shit together.
5. When you’re the ideal mom on social media, but not in real life.
6. When you’re just over it.
Image Credit: Fox
7. When you’re trying to pretend your kid didn’t scare the hell out of you.
Image Credit: Compass International
8. When you’re okay with cussing.
9. When you’re a grocery superhero.
10. When you’re always late.
11. When you’re trying to hide your snacks.
12. And when your kids eat the leftovers.
13. When you’re in need of adult interaction.
Image Credit: Real.Life.Mommy / Disney
14. When you’re trying to keep your cool.
Image Credit: Disney / Universal
15. When you’re trying to be positive.
16. And when you’re trying to get your kid to count their blessings!