1. The life of a picky eater is not an easy one.
The life of a picky eater
2. You always miss out on the newest food trends because they’re bound to be gross.
everyone hypes up avocado on toast so i wanna try it but i’m a picky eater & i’ve never even had an avocado before
3. Literally every single one of your receipts looks a little something like this
4. But it’s either that or risk having to pluck all the crap off your food yourself.
picky eater life
5. Most of your friends don’t understand your refined palette.
*at a restaurant*
Friend: Oh my God you’re getting THAT again don’t you ever eat anything else??? Why don’t you try something different why are you so picky why don’t you like anything what is wrong with you???
Me: I came out to have a good time and i’m honestly feeling so attacked right now.
6. While others sometimes take your tastes into thoughtful consideration.
You know you’re a picky eater when
7. Some may say it’s just a childhood phase.
6 yr old: I used to be a picky eater but I’m not anymore
Me: yay the world is your oyster
6 yr old: no I don’t like oyster
8. But only you know that it’s obviously not.
Next on – True Life: I’m a picky eater
Having to order off the kids menu at nice restaurants part 2 : on vacation
9. You’re very proud of yourself when you try something new.
Picky eater updates
10. And feel bad when it doesn’t quite work out.
When the food is nasty but you ain’t trying to hurt someone’s feelings
11. You’d think your parents would be on your side, but nah.
when you’re a picky eater and you’re mom won’t let you leave the table until you finish eating
12. They’re just as fed up as everyone else.
13. You often open your full fridge and eat the same damn thing.
#growingupwithapickyeater “There’s nothing to eat!”
14. And you will only eat that same thing if it’s made and presented to your liking.
When you hate when your food touches
15. Like I said, being picky is not easy.
Dear Qantas: please stop putting devil peas in my food. Signed: I picked them all out
16. But ya might as well be picky and proud if you’re gonna go all out.
picky eater and proud