1. First off, you never need to explain your foul ways to anyone.
Why i curse so much
2. Swearing is like a second language to you and that’s A-O-FU*KING-K.
Friday is my second favorite F word.
3. Sure, you could tell yourself to stop, but we both know that isn’t gonna happen.
Me: I need to stop cursing so much
Inner Me: Fu*k that
4. Your childhood self should be proud of the person you’ve become today.
Me in 4th grade: Wow swearing is so bad I won’t ever swear!
Me now: Pass the motherfu*kin salt you bit*h.
5. If you’re a girl, some asshole will say it’s “not ladylike” to curse…
“Girls aren’t supposed to curse”
First of all, fu*k you
6. …but you never put up with some dumb shit like that anyway.
Them: “cursing is not cute”
Me: ”BIT*H I don’t give a FU*K
7. That is, unless you’re around children.
accidentally cursing in front of little kids
8. But even then, you still fu*k up once or twi–300 times.
People – “watch your language”
Me – “oh shit sorry”
9. You might question why you just said “shitbit*h” and reevaluate your life choices.
me: i really need to stop swearing
20 seconds later: where the fu*k is my goddamn shitbit*h pencil
10. So you try to keep yourself in a check with a swear jar, but then unintentionally go broke.
I don’t have a swear jar, I have a swear cooler.
11. Meeting new people is always a challenge.
when you are around a new group of people & are trying to watch your language
12. But who are they to understand that cursing is actually an art form?
We can put the word “fu*king” any where in a fu*king sentence and it fu*king makes sense every fu*king time
13. Censoring yourself is not a game you’re trying to play.
14. And you’ll be damned if your iPhone tells you what you can and can’t say too.
No one uses the word “ducking”. No one.
15. You’ll always share your love of swearing with the people you care most about.
My best friend Jimbo. He loves me.
16. And you don’t even need to say a word to get your point across.
How I say bye to my friends VS. How I say bye to my best friend:
17. To sum it all up, Erica said it best here when she wrote, “Pain, pleasure, love and hate can all be described by one word – fu*k.”
“pick any word and write 4-6 pages”