1. When mom is always contradicting herself
Mom: Why don’t you go out more? Don’t be a homebody.
Mom: You’re going out again? Save some money!
2. When mom relies on you to remember her important login information
3. When mom needs a lesson or two about online shopping
Mom: Can you order your dad this shirt from The Gap website?
Mom: Oh no! it’s 10:30 pm, aren’t they closed?
4. When mom thinks you know who everyone is
Every time I show my mom a funny YouTube video she’s like ‘who is this?’. I don’t know mom just laugh and give me my phone back
5. When mom doesn’t know what certain words mean
6. When mom wants to pretend like she knows everything, even when it makes zero sense
Me: coughing, sneezing and running a high temperature.
Mom: that’s because you spend so much time with your phone.
7. When mom doesn’t understand the internet
My mom once asked me to close the patio door because I was “letting the WiFi out”
8. When mom makes up her own abbreviations
My mom texts me “lol” when I’m having a bad day because she STILL think it means “lots of love”
9. When mom asks you to do something and you wait until the very last minute
Mom: did you take the chicken out of the freezer?
Me: yes mom
Mom: I’ll be home soon
Me: *runs to freezer*
10. When mom wants to talk to you all the time
11. When mom is really scared of computer viruses
Every time I email my mom something with a link in it, she always calls right away and asks, “will this destroy my computer?”
12. When mom doesn’t know the whole story, so you have to explain the truth
When your mom yelling at u about some bullshit & you waiting for her to finish so u can fire her ass up with facts
13. When mom calls so many times you legitimately think something is wrong…but usually nothing ever is
There are five types of fear.
3. 14 missed calls from mom
4. username or password is incorrect
5. we need to talk
14. When mom thinks you’re ready to be out on your own
Me Making Food Makes My Mother Think I Am Gonna Leave House Soon.
15. When mom puts the guilt trip on you
16. And when mom still treats you like you’re two years old