1. Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds met in 2010 while filming Green Lantern.
2. At the time, Blake was dating her Gossip Girl costar Penn Badgley and Ryan was married to Scarlett Johansson.
3. After those relationships came to an end, Blake and Ryan went on a double date — except Blake was there for another man, and Ryan there for another woman.
4. The two of them ended up hitting it off with each other, so Blake suggested they give it a shot.
5. After they were spotted together in Boston in October 2011, sources confirmed that Blake and Ryan were a couple.
6. Speaking of Boston, the Japanese restaurant O Ya is where they fell in love.
7. While on a dinner date in Vancouver, Blake and Ryan apparently requested a coloring book so they could play tic-tac-toe.
8. In September 2012, Blake and Ryan held a secret wedding in South Carolina.
9. Their wedding featured an impressive dessert table, a sky lantern release, and a performance by Florence Welch of Florence and the Machine.
10. Now married for five years, they say the secret to their successful marriage is that they don’t work at the same time.
11. Blake and Ryan are parents to two little girls: The first, James, was born in December 2014 and the second, Inez, was born in September 2016.
12. Ryan claims to have played “Let’s Get It On” by Marvin Gaye while Blake was in labor with James.
Image Credit: Dia Dipasupil / Getty, BuzzFeed
13. He’s also admitted that when James was born he cried like a “sprinkler head.”
14. They made their first public appearance as a family in December 2016, when Ryan was awarded a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
15. One thing Ryan does that annoys Blake is talk in a movie trailer voice.
16. The only woman with Blake’s permission to “creep up on” Ryan is Martha Stewart.
17. Blake is an avid baker — so much so that Ryan has dubbed their kitchen “The Blakery.”
18. Blake and Ryan are big fans of HGTV’s Fixer Upper.
Image Credit: Matt Winkelmeyer / Getty Images, BuzzFeed
19. They’re both incredible gift givers: Blake once surprised Ryan with a book of short stories written by loved ones. And he once gifted her a video compilation of all the people who had an impact in her life.
20. According to Ryan, the most romantic thing he’s ever done for Blake is fly halfway across the world just to see her for a day.
21. However, he also once smuggled some of Blake’s favorite pies over the US-Canada border.