1. M/25/5’8″ [255lbs > 145lbs = 110lbs] (7 years) Worst shape to best shape, I’ve been loosing it slowly in chunks
2. M/21/260->190. Transformation was a while ago now, but here’s what a 70 lb loss does to your face. Stay motivated y’all.
3. Weight loss does wonders. 70 lbs down and so much happier and healthier!
4. F/20/5’2″ [200 lbs>118 lbs=82](4 years) Been obese since I can remember. Lost 40lbs in the first 3 years then 50lbs in 1 year.
5. F/18/5’6″ [263 lbs > 158 lbs = 105 lbs] (a little over a year) Holy shit. I’m about to leave the country and I had to look at my passport photo again.
6. F/27/5’9″ [330 > 165 = 165] (18 months) I lost half my total weight. I’m finally in size medium!
7. Weight loss progress. The before pic is March 2015, when I was my heaviest and most ill. The after pic is April 2016, after losing 55 pounds and starting treatment for RA. Halfway to my goal weight, and feeling much better!
8. F/43 320 to 155, 5 years I’ve lost more than half my weight.
9. M/20/6’2″ [244lb > 188lb = 46lb] I used to be called fat and ugly, but now I model. NEVER lose motivation!
10. I decided to change. Now I’m happy to report I am high blood pressure free, diabetes free, and healthy. I am in the process of Joining The Military as an officer, so my fitness is certainly far and beyond what it used to be. I am happy, healthy, and I feel like I have far improved my self esteem and quality of life
11. Lost 49 Lbs in 6 months
12. Lost 130 Lbs. Almost 4.5 years of work
13. What losing almost 200 lbs does for your face.
14. M/27/6’6″ [360lbs>230lbs=130lbs] (24 months) Face Gains!
15. F/33/5’5″ [300lbs > 160lbs = -140lbs] (13months face progress) I feel like a teenager again with all this energy.
16. F/21/5’6 [225 lbs > 130 lbs = 95lbs] (18 months) Food addict to fitness addict after being diagnosed with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
17. M/21/6’1″ [350lbs > 175lbs = 175lbs] (2.5 years) After seriously hard work, I’m literally half the size of when I started.
18. Achievement Unlocked. Goal Weight Reached. F, 5’5.5”, 230~ to 140 lbs. :-)
19. I Lost 145 Lbs in 365 Days.
20. What 50 lbs can do to your face.