· You see her.
· You get butterflies.
· You become friends.
· You start talking.
· You exchange numbers.
· Late night chats, calls.
· You love the way she makes you feel.
· You feel, “She’s the one!”
· You fall for her.
· You confess.
· She accepts.
· You get into a relationship.
· Sweet! Everything is sweet, just like a movie.
“Winning that ticket, Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me… it brought me to you. And I’m thankful for that, Rose. I’m thankful. You must do me this honor. Promise me you’ll survive. That you won’t give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise.” —Jack, Titanic
Image Credit: Wallpoop
You make such promises to her. You go on romantic dates, you become intimate, you feel like the king of the world!
Days pass by, you become attached,addicted and emotionally fully dependent on her.
It’s become hard for you to survive even some seconds without her.
You lose yourself in her…
You call her. She says that she’s busy.
She needs space.
You get angry.
You argue. Seems like nobody understands you.
She ignores you.
You become devastated, emotionally broken.
One fine day, she says, “It’s not working anymore.”
And she leaves you.
You beg her to come back to your life.
You lose your self respect.
You’re not the same person anymore.
You’ve become dependent on her, your emotions are with her, your feelings are for her.
But she doesn’t care!
She sleeps peacefully, while you cry all night.
You start smoking, drinking.
You become a chainsmoker, drunkard.
You lose smiles, happiness.
You get panic attacks.
You get depressed, sad, anxious.
You hurt yourself physically.
You lose faith in love…
The darkest side of falling in love is to fall in love with the wrong person. And to be emotionally attached and fully dependent on that person.
It makes you devastated.
It changes you.
It makes you lose faith in love.
It makes you lose yourself.
Sometimes, It’s better to be with no one than to be with the wrong one.
Love never fails, people fail in love.
Vishal Bhatia ‘बेफिक्र’
One fine evening on WhatsApp-
She: I got hitched.
Me (with heavy heart): That’s great. Congrats.
Silence for 10 minutes. No message from any side.
She: When are you moving on?
Me (thinking inside my mind):
· Should I reply?
· What should I reply?
· Will she really get married to someone else?
· Is this THE END?
· Is there any hope?
· Murder? Nah!
· Double Murder? I guess!
· Move on ka natak chalu ab iska.
· How can she be so strong?
· Is she really so strong?
That’s the dark side of love.
· You love that person so much that you welcome every of their decision with open arms.
· You know nothing can happen but you still hope for some magic.
· You know that person is never going to come back in your life but you still expect them to.
· And you know that they promised to be with you forever but it is them who broke that promise and you can’t do anything because you love them.
· You know they’re going to spend their life with someone else, that they’re going to share their love / body / soul with someone else and you fucking can’t do anything.
That’s indeed the darkest side of love!