1. 7 years ago I was raped & diagnosed with PTSD. 6 years ago I started working with wolves as a form of therapy. Today I run a wolf sanctuary and have healed more than I ever imagined possible.
2. Rescue shelter volunteer caught taking a cat nap
3. Working at an Animal Sanctuary
4. This fluffy boy came into the shelter I work at
5. I work at an animal shelter, today I turned around and caught these two staring me down
6. My local animal shelter posted this little purrito
7. Busy morning, practising our nativity play at the shelter
Wags To Riches Pet Services – Mountsorrel
8. My local shelter posted this picture! Such a sweetie pie!
10. The Kansas City Missouri Animal Shelter is celebrating empty kennels thanks to a record-setting weekend!
11. My local humane society has a tough time getting any work done sometimes
12. Girlfriend said it was therapeutic working at the Humane Society.
13. I work for an animal shelter so sometimes I foster kittens. Meet Sunflower.
14. A volunteer at our local cat rescue turned on the vacuum
15. My friend who works at a shelter found them like this
16. I fulfilled one of my life dreams this summer…I got to volunteer with sloths!
17. The cat shelter I volunteer with has a program that brings senior cats to visit seniors in nursing homes. This says it all.
18. A dog at the shelter I work at is teaching me how to smile.
19. This is ‘Jinkies’. She came to our animal rescue facility with her brother and sister. She has a genetic eye condition which makes her partially blind. That doesn’t stop her though
20. Volunteering at a cat rescue