The door to the private room opens.
Two men come in. They sit down on the other side of the table.
They set a giant stack of papers on the table in front of you.
You say, “What is that?”
One of them says, “It’s everything you’ve ever searched on the internet. Let’s talk.”
This could happen.
Privacy is a myth.
There are at least 6 nuclear weapons that the United States has lost.
The exact number is debatable, but it’s official that there are a number of nuclear weapons that the USA has simply lost track of at some point.
For the most part, these weapons were lost when planes carrying them crashed or went missing without the bombs detonating.
Some were on a ship that sank.
In any case, there are a lot of kilotons of nuclear explosive power out there that nobody really knows the location of.
It’s more than likely that none of these weapons are functional, with many integral parts damaged or destroyed.
But there’s still the off chance that some guy has the means to blow up a major city just sitting in his garage.
That’s pretty terrifying, if you ask me.
All relationships end in either a breakdown of the relationship, or death
Tavera Del Toro
I think the most disturbing and sad fact is how in our society, people can die and not be missed.
Look at Joyce Carol Vincent.
She died, alone in England back in 2003 and it took three years for a police officer to discover her corpse sitting in a chair, with her tv on, and no one noticed!
Are we this cold and distant to our neighbors? Loved ones?
Death is both saddening and exciting. We all wonder what occurs after we die, but do we ever actually learn as a lot as we can from the details we do have? It’s like they say, your body is a forehead, except this temple does some significantly unusual factors. Using your own intestinal fruit juices to eat your self? No issue! Getting an construction when you’re hanged to death? It occurs! Here are top most terrifying facts that blow your eyes..
Image Credit: michaelrolsen.com
1. A human head remains conscious for around 20 seconds after being decapitated. It’s probably thinking “this is weird”.
2. A body breaks down four times faster in water than on land.
3. Within three days of death, the enzymes from your intestinal system begin to digest your body. Y U DO DIS BODY?!
4. About 153,000 people worldwide die everyday. But around double that number are born everyday. Hello population problem.
5. When a person dies, their sense of hearing is the last to go. Ear today, gone tomorrow!
6. You can’t die of ‘old age’, only from diseases brought on by age.
7. Men who are hanged get a death erection, known as rigor erectus. Pretty awkward for the family, I assume.
8. In some cases, bodies develop a corpse wax that can preserve the remains for years. They must have had SUCH oily skin.
9. Forensic scientists can tell how long it has been since death by looking at the species of insect on the body. These CID guys are crazy.
10. The skin around the finger and toenails dries and contracts after death, making it look as though they have grown.