Children can learn valuable lessons about how to care for other living things, be responsible, kind and patient.
1. My niece and her best friend got a trampoline. I think they are enjoying it.
2. We’ve been looking for a buddy for our 10 year old son for a few weeks and yesterday we found the perfect match!
3. My nephew and his yellow lab
4. Dog was sad about the cone, thankfully someone was willing to cheer him up!
5. Doggo can’t stand when my son goes to school. She sat on him this morning so he wouldn’t leave
6. My daughter wanted to be a sheepdog for Halloween.
7. When she comes home from a long day at school, having a bad day, been told off or sad… She cuddles her best friend.
8. My son’s always been a hugger. My dog wasn’t totally comfortable with that at first, but he’s come around
9. My 7 month old son was sitting playing when my wife’s Great Pyreneese walked up and sat beside him. One of the greatest moments that I’m thankful to have captured!
10. I think we found our babysitter
11. For my cake day, I give you my son and our dog 20 minutes after we adopted her
12. My daughter is home with a fever. Puppy therapy has commenced.
13. 3 years of friendship
14. He doesn’t look anything like us…
15. If my son so much as cries, he rushes in to save his life. Best buds.
16. My Pup and I, Circa 1988
17. My friend’s daughter and her Valentine’s present
18. These two are inseparable.
19. No one messes with my niece
20. My daughter and dog checking out the first snow of the season