1. The scale doesn’t measure sexy
2. Stop letting the scale determine your success – It’s literally just a number!
3. For anyone fretting over “holiday weight” this is your reminder to screw the F***ing scale!
4. Now this is a very common question I always get asked. “How much weight have you lost since the start of your fitness journey?!” Uhmmmm. The truth is that I have stayed almost the exact same weight as when I started
5. Pleaseeeeee stop getting hung up on the number on the stupid scale! please stop thinking your weight equals your progress and for the love of everything please stop letting your weight have any affect whatsoever on your self esteem, like I used to
6. Would you care if your weight stayed the same, if your body composition completely changed?
7. Nothing quite like a reminder that weight can be deceiving, age means nothing and healthy looks different
8. Throw away the scale!!!!!!!
9. Same weight – different year and shape
10. Age 26, 5’8”, 137 Lbs. My weight has stayed constant since I began lifting
11. I feel like I haven’t posted a transformation in a while, so here you go! Same weight and such a difference
12. I weighed myself today for the first time in forever…i’m exactly the same weight as when I started last June!
13. Screw the scale, seriously.
14. It was never my goal to be skinny
15. I get asked all the time “How much do you weigh?”
16. Some things change: 2014 and 2016
17. And this is why the scale should not be the main measurement of progress or health. The scale does not differentiate between muscle, fat, water, and organs
18. Scales versus pictures
19. By the scales standards and my old way Of thinking, I’m failing at this weightloss Thing.
20. This is a little reminder that number on the scale is just number. Your weight doesn’t equal your progress!