1. If only nature would find a way to cover these oranges so we didn’t need to waste so much plastic on them
2. Individually packaged coke cans
3. If only bananas had robust, natural, bio-degradable packaging of their own. Some sort of peelable skin, perhaps
4. The amount of packaging for this one single pill.
5. 7ft of air packaging to protect the socks
6. This is just plain ridiculous
7. I ordered 5lbs of sugar free Jelly Belly’s online… They arrived individually wrapped! Why?
8. Amazon, I don’t think the box was big enough
9. New laptop came with anti-virus program. I only needed the security key code underneath a sticker on the bar code. A huge waste of plastic.
10. This peeled avocado
11. Single wrapped potatoes
12. A tic tac novelty box that has 60 individual boxes each with 6 tic tacs.. So much plastic
13. Ridiculously redundant over-packaging
14. Individually packaged slices of bread.
15. Amazon sent my bubble wrap wrapped in paper
16. Pre-peeled bananas wrapped in plastic
17. This knife is far too small for the packaging
18. Packaging. Because, fu*k the environment!
19. What on Earth
20. These organic oranges individually wrapped in plastic