1. I was wondering why I seem to go through deodorant so fast. This is brand new, never been used (labels removed).
2. Just as I suspected at Starbucks. At every place I’ve worked, all have said they recycle. None do. Absolutely none. I’ve worked at provincial parks, towns, fast food etc. and none recycle. Its infuriating.
3. Quaker oatmeal advertises 35% less sugar, but in reality they’re just selling 35% smaller portions – but for the same price.
4. Fake hair to make you swipe up
5. This Balloon…
6. Seriously? Contradictory at its finest.
7. These smoothie packets. Easy to make, just add the entire smoothie!
8. This is next level
9. If you think you can read it from the top shelf, you’re wrong
10. Free Wi-Fi, Cold Beer
11. Wow, that’s a good dea…oh.
12. Same size bottles…So how much “more” are we really getting? Make up your mind tide!
13. Bought some “FLOAM” like substance for my daughter for $5. Just wow. She cried.
14. I was misled
15. Family friend hired Spongebob for a birthday party. Man covered in sponges appears.
16. Oh thanks! Wait what…?
17. The “cancel deletion” button is in green. Fu*k you.
19. You’re gonna pay for that free coffee, aren’t you?
20. The Amazing Spiderman