1. Decided to have some fun while powerwashing my dirty driveway
2. New York used to be a much dirtier city back when the northeast ran on coal plants
3. My wife cleaned the knobs off of the old cabinets in our basement.
4. 3 stages of hoarder house. You would have no idea!
5. Got transferred to a a new Mcdonalds store. First thing i did was scrub their vats.
6. I’m ashamed to admit that I didn’t realize how dirty this swing was until my wife asked me to clean it. It’s not painted green, that’s just years of gunk.
7. Our cabin at the lake
9. Told the wife the floor was gross and needed cleaning. Told her I was willing to do it. She said we don’t need to. Clean half she said and let’s see the difference….mission accomplished. (We don’t have tiled floors)
10. This church in Detroit, MI hasn’t been cleaned since it was built 134 years ago. I always thought the stone was black.
11. Before and after of a playground cleaned at wirral school. The difference is amazing
12. My cousin does powerwashing for a living.
13. So after my previous washer broke I went out and bought a new one for $70, managed to complete the whole backyard
14. Trinity Abbey in my home town, mid-cleaning
15. Today I power washed a running track
16. They’re power-washing the fountain stones at work.
17. I power washed a garden bench the wife gave me 16 years ago.
18. I cleaned a jetty yesterday with a power washer. Hadn’t been touched in over 15 years. Can’t believe the difference it made. Bonus dog pictures.
19. Walked by at just the right time! Power washing before & after [NYC]
20. Cleaned for the first time in 5 years.