1. 8th grade Indian student.
2. I write sheet music by hand using charcoal – this is my latest: Canon in D by Pachelbel
3. Philippine professor’s insane handwriting
4. Some of my handwritten anatomy notes
5. Practising some copperplate – Pablo Neruda’s Soneto VXII
6. Not the most elaborate font but I found this really satisfying (Bristol, UK)
7. José Naranja and his travel books
8. “How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?”
9. This is how I maximize space in my cheat sheets
10. Perfect handwriting
11. My late Gandfather’s handwriting.
12. My Grandma makes a calendar every year, all by hand!
13. The Raven
14. So uniform
15. MY HANDWRITING
16. The handwriting at the diner by my house.
17. My Friend’s Philosophy Notes
18. Not sure if this belongs here, but I think I just drew the perfect tick.
19. Some Orgo lab notes?
20. Found in Public Restroom in Berkeley