There’s a fine line between being creative and ridiculous, and these restaurants have passed it.
1. Amazing cocktail Masterclass
2. White chocolate filled with miso, served on a flip-flop
3. Ravioli on a clothesline, as you do
5. Canalla Bistro in Valencia really know how to serve up a pork starter
6. Someone I know got her food on some kind of bone
7. Pizza on a snowboard.
8. It has a plate… BUT STILL.
9. Breakfast on a tray. Am I in jail?
10. Self-aware absurdity? Apple pastry desert served on an image of a plate…. On an iPad.
11. Salad with a side of bleeding
12. We received our onion rings on a giraffe.
13. Food looks delicious…but a toolbox?!
14. Why wouldn’t I want to eat caviar off a wooden hand??
15. You want me to slurp my soup from a wine glass?
16. Fish goo smeared on a floor tile
17. My bread served inside roadkill.
18. Forgive me, but there’s a plate in this one. In a sink
19. Just saw this on Instagram… Send help
20. Why would you do that