1. 34 yr old married father of 3 and sometimes my mom sneaks in my office building and leaves me a surprise. In order to get in my office she has to get a security card from the front desk guard and take the elevator 3 floors.
2. So for my bday my mom made matching ties for me and my cat
3. Today I turned 28. My mom insisted on “taking a picture with the balloon.”
4. I am lucky to have a Korean mother, otherwise I would be so dirty.
5. Mom fixed up a knee hole in my pants. i’m 23 but i love it.
6. My dad sneaky sneaks money around my house whenever he visits
7. Moved to Paris this summer. Recently, my mother sent me the winter coat I had forgotten. Found this in the pocket.
8. I told my mom I was really sick today, an hour later she showed up at my house with this. I’m 30
9. I turned 31 today and this is the cake my mother gave me…
10. Thx mom 4 the onesie
11. My mother comes in and says, “Bought this 20 years ago, totally forgot about it…..here.”
12. I turn 21 today and my dad posted this on his Facebook.
13. My mom’s birthday gift to me this year. I’m 29. She obviously wins at motherhood
14. Dad being dad.
15. My parents live 341 miles away and I jokingly asked my dad to order pizza for me. Look what showed up at my door.
16. There were b**bs on-screen, so my mother took action. I am a 22 year old gay man.
17. Even though I’m 21, this is what I get when my dad makes me lunch.
18. My mom refuses to send “normal” care packages to my dorm
19. I moved far from home about 18 months ago for a job and this Christmas is the first time I’ve been home since I left. Before I came my mother asked what kind of cereal I wanted for the week I’m home. I told her Chex. I found this in the pantry.