1. The drinks menu at my local bar.
2. Local Chinese restaurant explains their definition of different spice levels and how often they’re ordered
3. This restaurant’s dessert menu is in a Viewmaster.
4. The children’s menu at a local sandwich shop
5. At this bar I go to, the prices of the beers change every 15 minutes based on supply and demand inside the bar.
6. Venn Diagram Breakfast Menu
7. This cafe has a secret menu you can only read in the reflection
8. This restaurant has built-in chargers in the base that holds the menu.
9. This menu is organised into temperatures instead of the usual starters, mains, and desserts
10. This coffee shop sizes Its coffees by how much you’ve slept last night
11. This Korean BBQ restaurant charges children by height not age.
12. This coffee shop shows the differences between coffee drink types.
13. The Beer Menu at this bar in Memphis.
14. Cafe in Korea has discounted prices, depending on how much effort/politeness you put in when asking
15. This restaurant charges customers for aggravating their waiters/waitresses.
16. At this restaurant you can buy a six pack for the kitchen crew