1. Thanks Dad
Do me a favor.
I couldn’t think of anything to write, so please pretend that you’re reading something really touching, maybe even wipe away a tear, and then look at me and say, “that is so beautiful. I didn’t know you could write like that.” Then if anyone asks to see the card, refuse and tell them it was just too personal.
Thanks, I owe you one.
2. Dad slid this under her door
So my friend got her phone taken away and her dad slid this under her door
3. My mother made a Facebook account and this was her first message to me:
4. Mom dressed up as her son for Halloween
5. How to scare your kids this holiday season
6. Dad level ultimate
7. One Benefit of Being a Little Person is you can drive your daughter around in her Barbie Jeep when she’s had too much to drink…
8. My brother is in a wheelchair. This is what he got for Xmas.
9. Oh, dad…
10. Mom broke a knife while cooking and sent me this picture.
11. How in the world, mom
My mom dropped me off today for College freshman orientation and she sends me this…
12. Our child might be the reason you drink
My parents always get our elementary school teachers a present around Christmas. Typically something small like a candle or flower to say thank you. This year they got them bottles of wine & replaced the labels with their own with my brother on them… Happy holidays
13. This toddler loves the ads for a local personal injury lawyer so much, his mom made it his birthday party theme.
14. I asked my mom for a cool bookmark and this is what she gave me. (Yes, that is my mother)
15. We decided to embarrass our daughter at the airport after 3 months away. (we don’t normally dress this way)
16. Son’s birthday is coming up.
17. When I was 12, I was attacked by a howler monkey in Costa Rica. My dad runs a tour and travel company down there, and I found this postcard on his rack…
18. Decides to spoof my son’s facebook profile photo…How did we do?
19. My mom always finds a way to surprise me on my birthday.
20. Parents make a secret stash of inappropriate photos to give their child on their 18th bday.