1. This mom who — bless her heart — is still learning how to use emojis
Regret is teaching your mom how to find new emojis..
2. This mom, who is not here for your social media shoutouts
Dear Melons a.k.a The Best Mom in the world, i just wanted to wish you an early Happy Mother’s Day and tell you how much i appreciate & love you even though you already know this. Thanks for showing me how to be a good human & being my ride or die.
3. This mom, who takes your point and raises you an even better one
Tag 5 Friends 4 a Shoutout
4. This mom, who knows that a picture is worth a thousand words
5. And this mom, who knows you better than you know yourself
Going to text my mom and I see this… lol
6. This mom, whose jokes could put dad jokes to shame any day
If you guys ever wondered where I get my awesome scenes of humor from, it’s this lady right here.
7. This mom, who has a way better idea than yours
Now that’s an even better idea!
8. This mom, who makes a great point about equality
My mom speaks the truth.
9. This mom, who has your back, no questions asked
My mom drives me crazy, but she is a ride or die kind of woman.
10. This mom, who keeps it real about your talents
11. This mom, who meant “peanuts”…I think
So this happened. Mom FTW, I think she meant for the “squirrels.”
12. This mom, who is way more savage than you’ll ever be
S A V A G E
13. This mom, who is way more random than you’ll ever be
14. This mom, who will make you afraid to fall asleep
It’s not the day for a menacing text mum
15. This mom, who takes first place in looking out for her kid
Yesterday was Mother’s Day and I did not post a picture of me and my Mom, but tonight, I share this screenshot because it is one of the best things my Mother has ever sent me! I love this woman!!
16. This mom, who wants you to know how gangsta she is
My mom’s texting game is 100
17. This mom, who challenges you not to take life too seriously, because she sure as hell doesn’t