Everyone knows introverts love staying at home, but did you know that there are so many other things that we cherish?
Image Credit: VH1
1. Avoiding awkward pleasantries
Waving instead of engaging in small talk.
2. Cancelling plans
It’s been cancelled
3. Avoiding school
4. Taking a long shower
Deep thoughts in a steamy hot shower
5. Avoiding company
Guests leaving your house.
6. Peace and quiet
Being so glad that you come to an empty and quiet house at the end of the day.
7. Avoiding delivery people knocking on the door
Amazon Prime, no signature required.
8. Hours of memes at our fingertips
A fully charged phone
9. Avoiding people in public
Being left tf alone by strangers
10. Card games
A nice competitive game of solitaire.
11. Avoiding restaurants
12. Listening to this all night
The Sound Of it Raining at night
13. Avoiding other drivers
Being the only driver on the road late at night/early morning.
14. All of this
Not leaving the house all weekend Going a whole day without speaking, except to your pet(s) Living in a large enough town that you never see anyone you know when you run errands
15. Avoiding customer support calls
When customer support has a ‘chat online’ option.
16. Actually…avoiding any calls in general
.Anytime you can avoid having to make a phone call
17. Hanging out with people who want to be an introvert with you
Someone you can sit with in silence without feeling awkward
18. And hanging out with people who bring a little bit of extrovert out of you
Becoming extroverted with another introvert when we’re alone together.
19. Avoiding this question
Not being asked “Why are you so quiet?”
20. Lying low
.Seeing an available seat allll the way in the back
21. But the one thing we love to do most is sit back and watch extroverts. The way that they can just talk to people is amazing. How do they do it?
Secretly adoring extroverts.