1. In 2001, my parents bet me that if I did not drink, smoke, or do drugs by 21, they would give me $1500. Here I am on my 21st birthday holding the contract I signed when I was 8.
2. My dad challenged the students at the school where he is the principal to read a combined 1,000 minutes. The reward would be getting to push him down the hall on a tricycle while he wore mismatched clothes inside out.
3. I work with patients in rehab. 2 months ago I made a bet with a patient I would shave if we could get him to reach a certain goal. Today, he did it. Tomorrow he gets baby me.
4. Won or lost?
5. Spotted in my hometown.
6. Lost a bet with my cousin, this is the result.
7. When you talk a big game but your sister beats you in the match and the rematch
8. I won a bet with the library at my University forcing them to hang a portrait of me till I graduate. Here’s the photo I submitted.
9. A swedish principal made a bet with a student; If the student could make it through 9th grade the principal would dye his hair pink. Last week the 61-year-old principal delivered!
10. This 86 year old man challenged me to a pole dancing contest while at happy hour, he won.
11. “Bet we can beat you at hide and seek Uncle David!” Bet you fu*kin’ can’t.
12. One month ago I challenged one of my campers who had just been diagnosed with dyslexia. I told her that if she could read 10 chapter books in the month of July, I would let her choose any color she wanted to dye my hair. Well she finished her challenge and alas I now have pink hair.
13. Never challenge your child to do something unless you are prepared for them to succeed
14. My husband bet me I couldn’t shave his foot without him waking up. This is what he woke up to this morning.
15. Told my girlfriend it was impossible to stand a coin on its side
16. My team mate is a 5’6″ gymnast. She bet us she could completely fit in her locker – she won.
17. Was bet that I couldn’t balance a cue ball on three pool cues. Nobody played pool the rest of the night.
18. Won a bet against my boss nearly a year ago. Came into work to see that he finally paid me…in pennies.
19. Boss and coworker made a weight loss bet – loser had to cross dress. That is his real hair though.
20. Friend lost a bet. Here’s her senior picture.