1. That one customer who thinks they’re hilarious
2. The customer who comes in five minutes before closing
Ya’ll are still open, right?
3. Those customers that freak out on you, then come back a week later
Well, well, well — look who it is.
4. The customers who think they’re being generous, but are actually just completely unaware
Wow, how very thoughtful of you!
5. The tables that ask you to sing them happy birthday
Why would anyone want this? Do you enjoy being sung at? I don’t…
6. The table that prays before they eat
7. Customers who don’t even TRY to clean up after their children
Does this look like a daycare?
8. Those customers who complain on Yelp instead of IRL
Why didn’t you just say something then?
9. The diners who have literal novels worth of allergies
Allergic to black pepper? Really? Realllllllly?
10. Those customers that ask you for every possible thing they can get for free
11. Those customers that bark their drink orders at you before you even get the chance to greet them
WATER! DIET COKE!
12. Or the ones that just ignore you altogether
Cool, cool. Nice, real nice.
13. The customers that threaten you by saying they know the owner
Well I actually WORK with them! (:
14. Those diners who ask you for nutritional info
Umm, this is a restaurant, NOT a packaged food.
15. The full-grown adults that still order off the kid’s menu
Can you not?
16. The customers who ask you questions they can clearly answer themselves
I don’t know, why don’t you look outside?