1. You’re constantly getting neck cramps from looking up so much.
2. People are constantly reminding you that you’re, you know, SHORT.
3. Mirrors are NEVER at the right height.
4. You’re always trying to catch up
5. Getting a squad group shot is next to impossible because it’s like
6. The summer pool struggle is real
7. It can be difficult to get people to pay attention
9. Your size makes you special
10. You can be older but smaller. Which is confusing.
11. You often become furniture for the Talls around you
12. And they frequently organize the kitchen/closets/your life in a way that makes things IMPOSSIBLE.
13. What is this top shelf I keep hearing about?
14. In fact
15. Sometimes it feels like the world is conspiring against you
16. Despite your lack of height, you still have a big personality!
17. And there are definitely upsides
18. After all