1. Should I be ashamed that I only came here for the samples?
2. Do I really need THAT much of my favorite food?
3. Is today the day I break down and finally buy the giant bear?
4. It’s smart to buy more so I never run out, right?!
5. And who decides what items get sold in bulk anyways?
6. Why am I about to wait in this sample line? Why is it taking so long? Don’t I have better things to do?
7. Do I have space in my cabinet for all this?
8. Do I even need to bother with the gym after all this heavy lifting?
9. Am I out of toilet paper already?
10. Do you think people can see through my sample-scheming habits?
11. Why do people walk so slow?
12. Is it bad if I order a slice of pizza even though I just had dozens of samples?
13. At this point in life, I would be more upset if I lost my Costco card than if I lost my credit card.