1. When I worked at a dog daycare (I’d bring my dog with me, duh) I once got off from work and was SO HUNGRY I left without him. XD My manager sent me this picture about 10 minutes later saying “you forgot something”. His expression is perfect.
2. Girlfriend forgot her razor, but not the refills….I MacGyver’d the rest.
3. I was running late for work and couldn’t find her leash, this is how I walked my dog this morning.
4. When you’re late for work and forget to feed the king
5. We forgot to tell our cat that we had a baby
6. Forgot I had a dentist appointment and didn’t have time to change. They think I am crazy in the waiting room.
7. Went to Wendy’s and realized I forgot my wallet at the window. Rafael here paid out of his own pocket for me and when I thanked him he said “good samaritans still exist”
8. Forgot to reposition the camera to take a jump pic, looks like we hung ourselves
9. Just act natural, no one will notice you forgot your horn
10. My grandpa hung his skates on a small tree when he was younger. He forgot he had left them there and found them years later.
11. This is what happens when you forget your work badge at home.
12. Forgot to take the chocolate Easter bunny out of the car..
13. I have a lazy eye and forgot my glasses for our family pictures. My brother fixed it for me.
14. My employee forgot to close the bathroom window last night. I think it’s a baby hawk.
15. My friend came home from a mini-vacation and forgot to change the kitty litter. This morning she’s brushing her teeth and hears a little tinkle…
16. The Professor forgot the key to the room our midterm was held in today…
17. I forgot I was making caramel at work. It’s a tad overcooked.
18. Wife said, “we’re taking (our son) to an epic playground.” I forgot the part where she said it was at a church.
19. Walking around my neighborhood; somebody forgot their Halloween decoration.
20. A lad that drunk so much during the Brazilian carnival that he forgot his Girlfriend was on his shoulders