1. This grocery store that marks up $2 bags of chips to $2.99, only to then discount them to $2.49
2. This store’s tile floor that turns every shopping cart into a rattling noise machine
3. These individually shrink-wrapped oranges that create of a ton of plastic waste.
4. This HUGE discount
5. Jaw dropping sales at the local grocery store this week! The scary thing is, they were all sold out.
6. This vague sign at the grocery store
7. This incredibly unspecific supermarket aisle sign
8. Local grocery store is the “king of low prices”, but charges a fee at checkout.
9. My store removes coupons on items before they go on shelves…
10. When you go to the grocery store to buy a banana for lunch that day but they’re all green.
11. Bought two glazed doughnuts for $1.78 this morning at the grocery store. Received this receipt.
12. WTF is a limited edition tomato ?! Whole foods irking .
13. When grocery stores use tape instead of twist ties.
14. My local grocery store’s NFL display
15. Someone printed this sign for the stock cage at the supermarket and took the time to laminate, hole-punch and tie it with string to the cage….
16. The sale signs on this grocery store’s freezer block your view from pretty much everything inside.
17. These elevator buttons at my local supermarket.