1. Like, who exactly thought it’d be a good idea to sell them scratch and sniff scissors?
2. Or that writing “Keep out of the reach of children” negated the fact these moth balls look like freakin’ candy?!
3. This is pure nightmare fuel
4. Look at this conference roo-er KIDS ZONE
5. Here’s another question: why on earth did a restaurant hand out to kids a puzzle maze that CANNOT be solved?
6. Who exactly thought this was going to even remotely challenge kids?
7. Wanna go for a ride, kids?
8. Yeah, let’s put a hopscotch in the middle of the parking lot, the kids will love it!
9. Kids love pandas!
10. Why is this toddler being made to hammer a nail into his leg?
11. Why didn’t the people who put this up immediately take it down when they saw…you know?
12. A nightlight that stops kids from being afraid of the dark only makes Minnie Mouse look evil. Yikes! Minnie? Is that you?
13. Why oh why are kids taken to a “family fun park” that looks like this?
bit.ly / Via Creative Commons, Martin Lewison / Flickr
14. Why do we subject kids to this bootleg Barney?
More info: r/CrappyDesign, H/T BuzzFeed, Preview photo credit: Fox