1. Posing the important questions to yourself, and yourself only.
Do I really need a sheepskin rug
2. Spending as long as you want in the store, if that’s your thing.
3. Or if you prefer, being able to GTFO as quickly as humanly possible.
Tomorrow I will try and beat my personal best at ikea.. 15 minutes… let’s see how much of #ikeaexpert I really am.
4. Going a bit nuts in the Marketplace with nobody to judge you for it.
5. Not having to be “that couple.”
So we were ‘that couple’ today who purchases an item frm Ikea that won’t fit into their small SUV & has a parking lot argument
6. Not having to make a list like this.
7. Not having to send texts like this
8. Keeping all the meatballs to yourself.
9. Getting cinnamon buns whenever you damn well please.
Hour 6 in Ikea. She decided on the white dresser. Thank the ikea gods. Now we can finally get cinnamonbuns.
10. And grabbing the traditional celebratory ice cream on your own sweet time.
Wait 15 minutes in line for ice cream, only to have your two year old have to go pee before you get to the front.
11. I just conquered ikea alone. Notice the entire bed of the truck is filled to the brim! Frozen yogurt celebration!
12. You know that going to IKEA alone is not for the weak…
Urm question just dawned on me.. How do I get this in my Mini? This is about to get sweaty..
13. …it is for the truly dedicated.
14. You’ve been here before, wondering if you’ve bitten off more than you can chew.
15. You’ve singlehandedly (wo)manned a cart piled so high it made other customers nervous.
16. You’ve emerged, victorious, like the triumphant gladiator you are.
17. And while the little man might beg to differ…
Don’t you hate it when furniture instructions be all, “not so fast, Miss Alone on Friday Night!”
18. …you’re proud to #ikeaalone like a total boss.
Built some flat pack furniture and now I feel like I can take on the world.