1. This kid is all of us on a Monday morning…
2. This kid is us when we’re asked to “get creative.”
3. This kid’s persistence speaks to us on a primal level…
Friends niece loves popcorn.
4. This kid is basically all of us, all the time
5. This kid is channeling a very specific yet relatable mood…
For the two hour train journey, this boy sat with this mask on.
6. This kid is the contrarian we should all strive to be.
So this is how my friend’s son keeps Ninja Turtles interesting.
7. The pic of this kid is the very definition of “FML.”
Took my boys sledding. My youngest isn’t very good at it.
8. Everyone who spent the summer bored out of their minds as a kid feels this picture deep in their heart.
How my son plays outside
9. This kid is here to remind us that none of us really knows how we got here…
Kid stuck in skill tester machine. Threw toys and lollies down for his fans while waiting to be rescued.
10. This kid here embodies how we all feel when we do something fancy once.
11. My nephew, Arthur. Male baby model. So hot right now.
12. This kid’s confidence is honestly what we could all use in our lives right now.
This kid is more Bada*s than I will ever be.
13. Now this is the kind of snack time we’re talking about…
14. This is how every weekend should be spent if it were up to us.
I feel pretty confident in saying that my nephew will be the coolest kindergartner on the block in the next few years.
15. This kid doesn’t give a fu*k and reminds us that we shouldn’t, either.
16. This kid reminds us that we CAN have it all.
My six year old daughter is great at multitasking.
17. This kid is all of us in college…
18. This kid is all of us in our twenties, trying to adult but secretly wanting our parents around…
19. Everyone who’s ever tried their hardest to be helpful will relate to this kid.