1. My bread served inside roadkill.
2. Pizza on a snowboard.
3. This laundry line of ravioli
Just how I like my ravioli starter. On a miniature washing line.
4. Someone I know got her food on some kind of bone
5. This steak-covered skull that once belonged to a horse:
6. A meringue served on a magnetically levitated pillow.
7. This LITERAL urinal
Okay it’s been almost 6 months I think I’m ready to talk about it….I was served food on (in?) a…urinal??? In Cuba
8. Tuna served on an upside down cocktail glass… if only there were a more stable food serving object to eat off of
9. I ordered some cheese filled cottage cheese. It came on miniature stairs. With the dip on top.
10. This Triceratops being put to work as a cheeseboard
11. This posh bowl of rocks being used to hold two crackers
Today we went to a rich people restaurant and I wish we were joking but we were served two crackers on an actual bowl of rocks
12. My basket of chicken wings, not quite what I expected.
13. This toy truck carrying a delicious cargo of churros
14. These tablets. Yes, tablets! doubling up as very expensive plates
15. This is the most awful thing ever. Broccoli impaled on a metal… thing?
16. I’m thirsty. Got any potatoes to drink?