1. This peeled Aloe vera leaf
2. I peeled the skin off a blueberry
3. I peeled apart the top of a pineapple.
4. And here’s the rest of a peeled pineapple
5. There’s a very good reason you’ve probably never seen a peeled cherry before.
6. Here’s what a raw egg looks like without its shell
7. I peeled this lychee without the inner skin coming off.
8. I peeled a Lemon, it looks very similar to its citrusy cousin, the orange.
9. Same thing with a lime.
10. Here’s a watermelon without its iconic green casing.
11. We’ve seen completely peeled watermelons what about totally peeled pomegranates!
12. Soo, I just peeled a coconut without breaking it.
13. Who else peels their strawberries?
14. This peeled avocado is strangely alluring.
15. The seed of this avocado peeled
16. Y’all ever seen a peeled tomato