1. Identify things in vaguest way possible.
2. Lose all ability to make a decision.
Me: what kind of cheese do to want
Customer: yes [stares blankly]
3. Pretend that sandwich-making is a race.
4. Expect a sandwich to taste like anything other than a sandwich.
When a customer complains his sandwich tastes “too sandwichy” it’s a sandwich what do you want it to taste like? Pizza
This guy just started yelling his order at me as soon as he walked through the door
6. Never listen to a damn thing.
Me: what kind of sandwich is this?
Customer: no I just want the sandwich
Me: ok, what’s on it?
Customer: to go
7. Be an awful shit monster.
“I want a meat sub”
WOW THAT REALLY NARROWS IT DOWN THANKYOU.
9. Start a fight over a quarter and a penny.
A guy got mad & refused to pay for his sandwich bc it was 26 CENTS more then what it said on our menu .-. He walked out lol
10. Rudely cut to the chase.
Me at Subway: Hi how ar-
Well ok then.
11. Touch anything other than your wallet.
12. Not make up your mind.
“I want every veggie on mu sub” *picks up pickles or olives* “NO NONO, not that!!”
13. Expect service when you come in after hours.
Me: hi mam I’m sorry but were closed.
Customer: *staring at menu*
Yeah I would like a Black Forest ham
Me: we. are. closed.
14. Ask for an option that DOESN’T EXIST.
“Six inch or footlong?”
15. Bring your own alcohol.
16. Be creepy about your requests.
Some random dude asked me to make his sandwich with some love today. I said no.
17. Joke around like this is a comedy show.
“Can I have chicken”
Me-”sure what type?”
“Actually I’ll just have meatballs”
18. Ask for a salad IN your sandwich.
19. Vaguely ask for “the white cheese.”
20. Tell us how to do our job.
‘Could I get a 6 inch?’
*Takes out a footlong, about to cut it in half*
‘I said a 6 inch!’
‘I FU*KING KNOW!!!’
21. Be really, really, really lazy.
Please do not come into the store and put me on FaceTime with someone so they can order their sandwich
22. Show public displays of affection.