1. The mobile fast-food restaurant that probably hasn’t sold as many hotdogs as McDonald’s has sold burgers.
McDonald’s on the go?!
2. Dr. Pepper’s extremely cheerful colleague…
3. …the extremely lively doctor that went to their alma mater.
4. This delicious bowl of hexagons.
Adjective + Food Shape = Precise Offbrand Name
5. This fantastical and charming box of cereal.
6. This superhero whose superpowers you can’t really figure out.
7. This handy robot that can deform into a car.
Deformers, roll out!
8. This “guicci” belt buckle that’s definitely guilty of something.
9. This nonsensical mash-up where “high” is the only thing that seems reasonable.
10. This beverage that was bought at a place where you can kind of have it your way.
11. The cousin Thomas the Engine didn’t want you to know about.
Thomas has seen some sh*t
12. This really fun game with a name that’s more literal than you remember.
Jenga? Never heard of her.
13. This bowl of cereal with a different mascot that can still fly at least.
These were seriously placed right next to eachother
14. The board game that you would have trouble guessing who the characters are.
That popular game from your childhood… oh the nostalgia!!
15. This burger spot that probably needs a little more help.
I thought there were 5 guys (Washington State)
16. This knockoff system with games that are probably even more off-brand.
17. This pretty well designed bottle of soda that would only fool a bogus Eminem fan.
They didn’t even try to not copied them
18. This group of familiar characters that looks like they’ve had one too many bowls of tubby custard.
I don’t even know what this is
19. This Marge Simpson Bride of Frankenstein mash-up you never asked for.
Is that supposed to be Marge Simpson?