1. Bacon hung up on metal bar with chipclips
2. This restaurant who served up dessert on a tree.
3. This restaurant who made a whole freakin’ presentation for onion rings.
4. This restaurant who made serving a burrito extra fancy by placing it in a magic lamp.
Do I rub it and make a wish for a plate?
5. Thai starters in supermarket trollies (carts)…
6. Sauce served in a syringe
7. This restaurant who also deconstructed this donut so you can fill it to your heart’s desire with cream.
8. My drink last night came with an additional cage.
9. This restaurant who made damn sure everything would fit on top of this one tiny glass.
10. This restaurant who presented a single strawberry in this ornate bird leg.
11. This restaurant who decided to channel some Lady Gaga vibes.
12. This restaurant who thought this would be a unique way to serve a salad.
13. This restaurant who took charcuterie to the next level.
Meat’s Moving Up in the World
14. This restaurant who found a cozy little seat to serve dessert on.
Take a seat… Not you sir the dessert
15. This restaurant who presented some appetizers on tree stumps for the “aesthetic”.
Save the trees? Nah mate, each veggie needs it’s own stump!
16. This restaurant who got woodsy with their dessert and served it on sticks.
Some twigs, a pebble or two, a dirty wooden tray of some sort, and a dollop of … something, which may or may not be edible. I don’t even know what it is, or which bits you are supposed to be able to eat.
17. This restaurant who thought hanging chips like laundry would be a fine idea.
18. This restaurant who believed the best way to enjoy spaghetti was to make it levitate on a stick.